my daughter changed my passwords & wont give them to me

Someone Somewhere

Dignified
Anything to do with money, like a bank, should be doable in person (though I hope like hell she didn't get into those). If your credit card is in stuff like Amazon, you may want to cancel them.

First thing to try is generally your email account. From there, you can send password resets for most other accounts.

Try talking to the email provider - if you set up your account with a cellphone number, you might be able to get them reset.

Last option would be to go to a lawyer and see what they can do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crazy_dentist Android Smartphones 7
DanUKIPS Android Smartphones 6
M Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 6
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question Is it doable to change the outer glass(digitizer) of the screen ?
Question samsung j3 - How to change default playstore download location to SD card?
How to change internal storage to add card on my xamie note 4
Solved! How to change download default location SD card in Micromax canvas spark q380
How can I speak to someone about changing my phone number
How to change apn for LG stylo 3 for metro pcs
Solved! Changing settings as marshamallow
Icons on my phone changed
Solved! Trying to bring up the inspect element menu so I can change HTML code in my browser
Solved! I find it difficult to downland and change my phone font in the font manager ..tecno w2
Solved! How to change storage locatiin from phone storage to sd card for default storage
Question how do I delete my daughter's account we can't remember the password and it's been hacked
Trying to hard reset my daughters old kyocera so that my other daughter can use
My daughter got ahold of my phone an shut off apps help
Can't find my daughter cell phone and she doesn't have the IMEI number
how do i get my samsung A3 back on? daughter pressed side+home+volume!!!
My daughter didnt come home last night i tryed calling her but her phones off what tracker can i use to locate her
How come my phone wont let me dial some local numbers, like hotels, My daughters school
My daughter's galaxy 2 will turn on but is flashing from the White galaxy writing to the tels tra writing and back and forward
my daughter delete as 'll my pictures from my cell phone I don't have a ad card on my phone I have a Huawei Android phone is i

ASK THE COMMUNITY