My daughters deleted the tablet keyboard

Try the following and see if it helps.

1. Go into the "Settings" menu.
2. Locate and tap "Language & Input".
3. Location the "Language" and make sure that it is using your preferred one.
3. Next locate the "Keyboard & Input Methods" section and the "Default" keyboard your device is using
4. Tap the "Settings" for your default keyboard (often a gear icon).
5. Now go back to your "Home" screen and again tap "Settings".
6. Locate and tap "Date & time".
7. Make sure your "Time Zone" and your "Date & Time" are set correctly to your location.
8. Again exit and go back to the "Home" screen.
9. Now check your Google Play Store for updates. There could be updates to your keyboard available.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
K Android Tablets 2
I Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
E Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 3
N Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Tablet stuck on "Deletion is performing" screen
How to retrieve deleted games from rca tablet
Do I delete a mistakenly typed single letter
Ok so my daughters rca voyager keeps going to like a screen saver just saying voyager 3.
How to restore deleted photos on my RCA tablet
How do I delete a book from one kindle but leave it on the rest?
My RCA Voyager tablet will not delete the first email from the last person who had it
How do I remove WiFi permanently from my daughter's cell phone so when she's out in areas she can't hook up to somebody's rout
Delete all searches o Googl
If I change my apps from internal storage to SD card will my that app data be deleted??
my daughter has cracked her l.e.d screen on her alba 7" tablet, can it be replaced or do I have to buy a new tablet
Im trying the hard reset on my daughters old next book intel because we forgot the password its not allowing us to do the rese
My daughter set a passcode on her Yuntab tablet, and can’t remember the pattern. I’ve tired the methods I found online for
my port on my nextbook isnt working how do i fix it my oldest daughter is been crying for hours wanting to play with the nextb
My daughter's Samsung galaxy 3 tablet was stolen. Clueless how to find it. Please help!!
My daughters tablet was frozen on the menu I pushed reset button and it won't turn back on what else can I try
someone stole my daughters tablet and I'm trying to find out who has it so how do I find it
My Daughters RCA 7" Tablet said's low battery and it's been charging all day and it turns on but then turns right back off.
half a screen of my daughter Viking Pro work?
My grand daughter put in her google account . It is not accepting mine. what to do

ASK THE COMMUNITY