My Dell Inspiron 15 3552 keeps shutting down.

A troubled user

Commendable
Nov 23, 2016
My Dell Inspiron 15 3552 keeps shutting down. It happens when I set it down on a table or if it moves a certain way. I can't seem to find the answer anywhere online. Does anybody know how to help?

Solution
Well, if it is under warranty still, I would contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then either you can check, or have a tech check, for anything loose inside. Especially the connections to the battery. If it can wiggle or shift and lose its direct connection to the laptop that would cause it to turn off. The same goes for the other components.
Well, if it is under warranty still, I would contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then either you can check, or have a tech check, for anything loose inside. Especially the connections to the battery. If it can wiggle or shift and lose its direct connection to the laptop that would cause it to turn off. The same goes for the other components.

Solution

Mauroghiglia

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
Hi,
unfortunately, this kind of issues are often tied to some soldering on the mainboard. Hope your system is in warranty because I've never seen this kind of issue being resolved with anything else that a mainboard replacement.