My DVD ROM Player is not working on my RCA 10 Viking Pro Tablet. What should do?

May 14, 2018
I have a LITEON brand DVD ROM player that used to work on my old laptop, but why isn't it working with my new tablet?

Solution
Connecting and using that on a computer is very different than doing so on an Android device. They are meant to connect to computers, they aren't meant to connect to tablets and phones.

Have you checked to make sure that the player is Android compatible? If it isn't, and you don't have a high quality USB cord to connect with, then it won't work. So start with the player's ability to play on Android or not.
Connecting and using that on a computer is very different than doing so on an Android device. They are meant to connect to computers, they aren't meant to connect to tablets and phones.

Have you checked to make sure that the player is Android compatible? If it isn't, and you don't have a high quality USB cord to connect with, then it won't work. So start with the player's ability to play on Android or not.

Solution