Question My evoo ultra thin 11.6 laptop will not turn on

Apr 4, 2022
So last year I had bought an evoo laptop digitally from Walmart. It was working fine 2 weeks ago but today I tried to turn it on and it does not turn on. I go to get my charger and plug it up and it indicates that it is charging but it still will not turn on. How do I fix it, you can't really open the back up without unscrewing all 9 screws?

Please don't open it unless you know what you are doing. In general, there is nothing you can do inside. If you want to open it for some reason, it is important you get a service manual (look on line) and follow that. Pay particular attention to the ESD precautions. However, if you are not experienced, the odds are you will break something.......

Describe a little better what you observe. There is apparently a light indicating charging. Any other lights or noise (such as fans) when you try to turn it on? Does anything appear on the screen? Hold down the power button for 10 seconds, let go and they try again to turn it on.

Apr 4, 2022
Please don't open it unless you know what you are doing. In general, there is nothing you can do inside. If you want to open it for some reason, it is important you get a service manual (look on line) and follow that. Pay particular attention to the ESD precautions. However, if you are not experienced, the odds are you will break something.......

Describe a little better what you observe. There is apparently a light indicating charging. Any other lights or noise (such as fans) when you try to turn it on? Does anything appear on the screen? Hold down the power button for 10 seconds, let go and they try again to turn it on.
This laptop does not have fans but heat pipes instead so the laptop does not make any noise. And when you turn it on it after 3 seconds it shows a light indicating that its turned on. If you charge it toit's full, the charging light turns from red to green. I did that but it still did not turn on.

Is the 3 second delay for the light the same as before when it worked? Try to hold the power button down for 15 seconds and then start and see what happens. Also disconnect the external power and press the power on button. Leave it on for an hour or so, turn it off and plug the charger back in. Note about how long it takes for the charge light to go from red to green.

Apr 4, 2022
Is the 3 second delay for the light the same as before when it worked? Try to hold the power button down for 15 seconds and then start and see what happens. Also disconnect the external power and press the power on button. Leave it on for an hour or so, turn it off and plug the charger back in. Note about how long it takes for the charge light to go from red to green.
It does not show a light indicating that it turns on and the display does not turn in either.