Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailey_2

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
When I log into facebook I see a message saying '''We’ve Detected Suspicious Account Activity'' so when I click Continue it gets me to a page saying "Something went wrong" ..I try to ''SECURE MY ACCOUNT'' and I fill all the steps (changed my password like 12816 times) ,then I delete the recent Activity log and it says ITS DONE and I click on News Feed which returns me back to '''We’ve Detected Suspicious Account Activity' and that my account is compromised and I can do that already 2 DAYS !!
Yesterday there was another problem so I submitted my gvt ID and passed successfully the Tag Photos verification of my friends ..FB team replied me I can acces my profile now.. BUT NO ! Now I have the '''We’ve Detected Suspicious Account Activity'' issue !!
I tried everything: deleting add-ons,caches,cookies, i used browsers such as Safari,IE,Chrome,Mozilla...NOTHING HELPS and everyone is sending automatized messages ..HEEEELP !!!!

Hailey_2

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
I run SpyHunter and Kasperskyand CCleaner ...
No my account doesnt send auto messages, i cant get into my account.. I meant FB Team sends auto messages which dont help... Read everything and nothing helps.. When I fill the steps on ''secure it'' it redirects me to ''Something went wrong'' Any solution ?

Hailey_2

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
Cant even understand if its temporarily locked or something else.. Because I see the profile active on Search and also keep receiving notifications on my mail

Status
Not open for further replies.