Solved! My Galaxy Core Prime won't go past the metroPCS screen

Nov 9, 2018
A few days ago my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime was working I was doing a startup test with it and the S2 but after that I turned it on just like any normal person. It went to the MetroPCS screen and then it just wouldn't go to the lock screen. I keep turning it off and on and even hold the power button and the volume down button and it still didn't work. Can you guys help me solve this problem?

Solution
Try removing the back panel and take the battery out. Hold the power button down for a few seconds to drain what's known as the flea power, then put the battery back in and see if that helps.

If it doesn't repeat the process but this time don't put the battery back in, connect to mains electricity and switch the phone on. That could point to a dead battery.
Try removing the back panel and take the battery out. Hold the power button down for a few seconds to drain what's known as the flea power, then put the battery back in and see if that helps.

If it doesn't repeat the process but this time don't put the battery back in, connect to mains electricity and switch the phone on. That could point to a dead battery.

Solution