My Accer laptop Windows Vista Home Premium, internet won't launch off start up it shows in my search bar http/ but it's X'd out in red it displays for me to format my time and date I did it doesn't change. So when I click it it says that my certificate is out of date can any help
1. Your System Time is not the real-time.
2. Google Chrome is not updated.
3. The sites SSL certificate has Expired.
4. The sites SSL certificate is not Installed properly.
5. The sites SSL certificate is not issued by a Trusted Certificate Authority (CA) or a self-signed certificate is used to secure a website.
6. The website is secured with an outdated 128-bit SSL.
7. The website is secured with an outdated SHA-1 Algorithm.
Most of these can't be addressed by you, as they involve the site you are trying to visit. The only ones that can be adjusted by you would be the first two. So you would need to make sure your computers time is set correctly and that you have the most recent update for the browser.
If none of that fixes the problem, you may want to try using a different browser and see if you can get to any websites.