My google dashboard dint show my IMEI Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

difatai

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
The Google dashboard don't show my IMEI Code pls help. I am looking for my IMEI COde so I can trace my phone

Solution
That code would be on the phone itself. However, you cannot locate a phone via that info. You would need to have either had an app on the phone that is for tracking, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider as they 'may' be able to help locate it. They can also turn off the service for you, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should really change all your account log ins and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone. Before someone else accesses them.
That code would be on the phone itself. However, you cannot locate a phone via that info. You would need to have either had an app on the phone that is for tracking, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider as they 'may' be able to help locate it. They can also turn off the service for you, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should really change all your account log ins and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone. Before someone else accesses them.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.