my grand 2 mobile automatically get switch off and gets switch on so process happening from long back please tel me whats the

uday_1

Estimable
Feb 3, 2016
my grand 2 mobile getting automatically switch off and switch on with pressing anything so please suggest me what to do now same thing happening from few days please help me out friends

Solution
Most likely cause of this is bad hardware, means phone has to be replaced. You can try removing the battery for 30 seconds and replacing it if the battery is removable. Next step would be a factory reset that will wipe the device and set it to like new, if the hardware is good. This will wipe all the data off the phone also, so hopefully you have backups of what's on there.
Most likely cause of this is bad hardware, means phone has to be replaced. You can try removing the battery for 30 seconds and replacing it if the battery is removable. Next step would be a factory reset that will wipe the device and set it to like new, if the hardware is good. This will wipe all the data off the phone also, so hopefully you have backups of what's on there.

Solution