My headphones only play audio through right ear when connected to PC.

darklight_

Estimable
Dec 5, 2015
My headphones only play audio through right ear when connected to PC. When I connect them to my phone they work normally. I tried to find the correct settings and fix that problem but I couldn't . I'm on windows 10. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Hi,

First do try another headphone or a speaker and see if the same problem will persist. If the same problem will happen using a different headphone or speaker do a uninstall/reinstall of the sound card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the sound driver.
- Reboot your laptop and it would reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot do test the headphone again and see if it will happen again.
- If all these will not work just make sure that the headphone is connected properly/all the way in.

Hi,

First do try another headphone or a speaker and see if the same problem will persist. If the same problem will happen using a different headphone or speaker do a uninstall/reinstall of the sound card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the sound driver.
- Reboot your laptop and it would reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot do test the headphone again and see if it will happen again.
- If all these will not work just make sure that the headphone is connected properly/all the way in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
Manuja55 Laptop Tech Support 2
Pentovillianking Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
Sebastrole Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 3