My intel hd graphics card is not working

Deepak223mar

Estimable
Aug 28, 2015
I have acer e1-531 laptop. Its motherboard was dead so I got ot changed from brand. After it was changed, I switched on it, its window(window 8.1 64bit) was working but few of the drivers were not working so I reinstalled its window(window 8.1 64bit). It has intel hd grahics card inbuilt but under display adapter(in device manager) its showing 'windows basic graphic adapter'. I tried to install intel hd graphics driver 64 bit & vga intel graphics driver 64 bit but it is showing software doesnot meet minimum system requirement.

Solution
Follow the link below and make sure that your operating system is 64bit, do this by right clicking "This PC" and it will display whether you have 32bit or 64 bit.
http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers if your displayed with enter model number just enter "Aspire E1-531" and select the laptop in the dropdown box, are you sure that you don't have an Nvidia card in the laptop? if not just download the Intel Graphics Driver, 154.4MB
Normally if the graphics driver is onboard you are able to get the drivers from Windows Update, make sure the machine is complete with windows updates.
If the problem still persists then you should be able to download and install the driver.

Jason

JayCee993

Estimable
Nov 19, 2014
Follow the link below and make sure that your operating system is 64bit, do this by right clicking "This PC" and it will display whether you have 32bit or 64 bit.
http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers if your displayed with enter model number just enter "Aspire E1-531" and select the laptop in the dropdown box, are you sure that you don't have an Nvidia card in the laptop? if not just download the Intel Graphics Driver, 154.4MB
Normally if the graphics driver is onboard you are able to get the drivers from Windows Update, make sure the machine is complete with windows updates.
If the problem still persists then you should be able to download and install the driver.

Jason

Solution