Please do test your keyboard if it requires a replacement already.
- - Check keyboard language settings.
- Open Control Panel and look for Region and Language.
- Check all tabs if they are all set to United States.
- If that doesn't work try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard
- Press Windows + R at the same time and type "osk" then press Enter to open the Onscreen keyboard
- Connect an external keyboard and see if the same problem will persist because if does you may need to consider on doing a complete Factory Reset cause it's a problem with your operating system.
- If all those keys are working just fine it's time to replace the keyboard.