My Kotion Each G9000 Headset Won't Work On My PC (Windows 7)

eric.shekter

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
So I bought my Kotion Each G9000 Headset of of Amazon, it came with instructions, the headset, and a splitter. I plug them in (I got the version with only one plug that combines them both but comes with a splitter) and no audio works. I can't hear YouTube or Skype. But when i plug them into my phone it works just fine. I have restarted my computer and searched the web but nothing came up.

May 26, 2018
Mine doesn't work either and having the exact same problem. sound comes through the monitor and the PC is saying they aren't even plugged in when they clearly are

dudio

Admirable
Use the splitter, the single 3.5mm isn't designed for PC use.
Once that's done, go into Windows Sound Properties and confirm the output sound is going to the headset, and the Recording is set to the mic.

eric.shekter

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017

I have tried with a different splitter and the one included and yet nothing happens. I have also tried the mic in audio and audio in mic but that still won'r work.

May 26, 2018
Mine doesn't work either and having the exact same problem. sound comes through the monitor and the PC is saying they aren't even plugged in when they clearly are

ASK THE COMMUNITY