Question My laptop boots after several times

Oct 1, 2021
Hey!
My laptop (acer aspire v nitro) will turn on after several tries. I press the power button and the laptop reboots itself several times before starting Windows.
I got my computer from my brother and the laptop has always done this from the moment I received it, but I have no way of asking him if the laptop has done this before.
When the laptop is plugged in, it does the same thing, but sometimes when I plug in the laptop before starting it, the laptop starts up the first time.
The battery in the laptop is already bad. Is there something wrong with the motherboard or do I need to replace the battery? What should I do now?
Thank you in advance

Oct 1, 2021
I did quick checks and it says that ram, hdd and battery is in "Good" status (program cant check my ssd) but I don't have option of a "long test". Also, this program gives an option to reset my PC (only reinstalls Windows I guess), so should I do it?
When laptop is warm laptop is not rebooting or is doing it but so rarely.
Thank you so much for helping me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
70UNIK Laptop Tech Support 0
Faru Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 2
T3CHN0RRI5 Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question MSI GL63 8SD Laptop has a power on/off loop at random times
Question Asus FX553VD laptop doesn't boot up, if I keep it OFF overnight
Laptop only boots after taking battery out holding power button and repeating a few times. **HELP**
please help! my gateway laptop's fan stops and then continuous beeps follow during boot, it beeps for a long time and then fan
laptop no boot capslock blink 3 times
my laptop dell inspiron 6400 take several times press up of power button to boot. when i press the power button it turns but t
laptop was working fine then all of a sudden it said i had no operating system the next time i turnt it off
vostro 3550 i3 dell laptop starting coming beep sound in 3 times how to resolve
Solved! Get my Asus laptop out of locked mode? When I was booting up the last time, I swiped my hand across the keyboard, instantly I
HP laptop won’t boot most of the time and now I get error messages when I try to create a system image. I already backed up m?
Solved! My 1 year old HP Envy 360 laptop won't boot up most of the time after a crash.
I've got a new freedom mini laptop and the first time switching it on, it says set up not properly booted and has gone on a bl
Laptop only booting after being unplugged for long periods of time
orange light blink for 5-6 times and then turn to blue and then white, this process repeated while to charger but laptop won't
Solved! My toshiba satellite laptop does not have enough time to go to the boot menu
Laptop only boots after repeatedly switch ram every time I turn it on
Very Slow Boot Time and Wierd colored line during boot up on New Laptop
i have hp laptop and some times i get an error that boot device not found (3f0) i just got my laptop repaired then also same p
laptop enters boot device selection menu every time at start up
I have asus laptop in the bios boot option hdd option is not coming every time I need to install on in order to use the lapt

ASK THE COMMUNITY