My laptop doesn't turn on, but in the morning I was using it nothing wrong, after I came back from work,I turn it on fans just

Since you put the question in the title, it was cut off. I am going to assume that it was to say that the fans turn on, but you get nothing on the screen? If that is the case, it may well be one, and just the display isn't.

Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Since you put the question in the title, it was cut off. I am going to assume that it was to say that the fans turn on, but you get nothing on the screen? If that is the case, it may well be one, and just the display isn't.

Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Shock34

Estimable
Nov 1, 2015

This person gave great solutions. Maybe you should update him/her on the issue?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anonymous12356 Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 0
Gsagastume17 Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
MicroShadi Laptop Tech Support 1
Scar244 Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1