My laptop doesnt turns on directly with adapter( without battery).On battery it turns off after a second when i press power

Msaqi75

Estimable
Jan 3, 2016
My laptop doesnt turns on directly on adapter(without battery).
On battery it turns off after a second when i press power key. Help me to resolve this issue.
Model is lenovo b570e.. . . .
It doesnot shows charging light when adapter is connected...

Hi,

Just to make sure we understand the issue correctly, the laptop turns on with the AC adapter and battery connected but it wouldn't charge, right?
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it load normally and would charge.
- If these doesn't work uninstall/reinstall "microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery" from Device Manager and reboot your laptop.
- If these doesn't work test your AC adapter if it's supplying enough voltage to power or charge the battery of your laptop or better yet try another AC adapter that has the voltage with yours and see if it will charge normally.
- If it will charge with a different AC adapter that means it's the charge that has the problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DariusEldritch Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1