My laptop doesn't work properly

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys, so I will try my best to give you all the details so you can help me because I am about to give up on this...

So I wanted a laptop really badly and bought it from a guy for about 60-70$. The laptop is MSI cr630. He told me that he have reinstalled the windows 10 and cleared all the dust inside the laptop so it's like a brand new and works like a charm.

Unfortunatelly the "brand new" laptop stopped working the first day I got it. At first it seemed to work pretty well, but suddenly the display sometimes started to get black for 0.5 seconds or so. Later that day I wanted to install all the updates it needed, so I started to install sound drivers and so on, I didnt finish doing what I started when the computer went black... I started figuring out what the hell could it be, I removed the battery, switched rams, read the whole damn internet. I could see a very dim screen so I thought it was backlight or an inverter but then I learnt that my laptop does not have an inverter so I thought maybe there was a bad connection somewhere or something, I took it apart, reconnected some of the things but everything was the same. I tried connecting the display to my pc's screen through VGA but it didn't work then I tried to connect the laptop to my TV through HDMI and that one worked! Wanted to check out what BIOS version is mine and if it needs and update, but I didn't had much time because after like 40 seconds I got a windows error saying:
",Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we are just collecting some error info" or something like that and the it started to load up percents 15%, 30%... And it went black. I tried to load up the pc several more times and the same thing happened, later windows asked me if I wanted to reset the whole windows by clearing all the data, I chose yes, but when it was at 3% the pc turned off. I think after that the display does not show anything at all, im not sure. Also the HDD blinking light only works the second I press the turn on button and the nothing, I can only see the sleep mode led (moon shape), I can hear the fan spinning, sometimes it goes faster, sometimes slower. I tried reconnecting HDD but that didnt help too. Can anyone please help me?? I really want to make it run, but im afraid it will leave my wallet empty. Any suggestions are highly appreciated. I hope I explained everything detailed. Thanks.

Nov 22, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from audriuszabitis : "My laptop doesn't work properly"

Hey guys, so I will try my best to give you all the details so you can help me because I am about to give up on this...

So I wanted a laptop really badly and bought it from a guy for about 60-70$. The laptop is MSI cr630. He told me that he have reinstalled the windows 10 and cleared all the dust inside the laptop so it's like a brand new and works like a charm.

Unfortunatelly the "brand new" laptop stopped working the first day I got it. At first it seemed to work pretty well, but suddenly the display sometimes started to get black for 0.5 seconds or so. Later that day I wanted to install all the updates it needed, so I started to install sound drivers and so on, I didnt finish doing what I started when the computer went black... I started figuring out what the hell could it be, I removed the battery, switched rams, read the whole damn internet. I could see a very dim screen so I thought it was backlight or an inverter but then I learnt that my laptop does not have an inverter so I thought maybe there was a bad connection somewhere or something, I took it apart, reconnected some of the things but everything was the same. I tried connecting the display to my pc's screen through VGA but it didn't work then I tried to connect the laptop to my TV through HDMI and that one worked! Wanted to check out what BIOS version is mine and if it needs and update, but I didn't had much time because after like 40 seconds I got a windows error saying:
",Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we are just collecting some error info" or something like that and the it started to load up percents 15%, 30%... And it went black. I tried to load up the pc several more times and the same thing happened, later windows asked me if I wanted to reset the whole windows by clearing all the data, I chose yes, but when it was at 3% the pc turned off. I think after that the display does not show anything at all, im not sure. Also the HDD blinking light only works the second I press the turn on button and the nothing, I can only see the sleep mode led (moon shape), I can hear the fan spinning, sometimes it goes faster, sometimes slower. I tried reconnecting HDD but that didnt help too. Can anyone please help me?? I really want to make it run, but im afraid it will leave my wallet empty. Any suggestions are highly appreciated. I hope I explained everything detailed. Thanks.