Question My laptop fan turns on for a second and thens stops

Aug 7, 2022
I have a dell inspiron 15 5000 laptop. I disassembled and took everything out to clean it. I put it all back in and plugged everything back in. But now I press the power button and the fan and keyboard back lighting turn on but turns off after a couple of seconds. Please help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 2
rossKing Laptop Tech Support 1
Manmcmanman Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 3
yaezah Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 0
Nayhal Laptop Tech Support 1
Mariam Yasin Laptop Tech Support 1
Toastbyte Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 0
Jack36 Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 0
fs055 Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turn on to windows logo and then shuts off
Question laptop turns on with no display and fans get increasingly louder then shuts down
Solved! My laptop won't work. It worked today and was charged and then I left it and when I came back it wouldn't turn on.
Solved! Laptop stop charging and then turns off
Solved! MSI GS60 Laptop won't turn on after cleaning fans. Front LED lights up for 10 seconds then turns off. No sounds of fans or components.
Question Asus Laptop turn on then don't stay on for long to turn off!
Question Keyboard flashes then laptop shuts off while trying to turn on
Question My laptop is not turning on and if it does then after few minutes it shuts down itself.
Solved! Dell XPS 9550: Laptop turns off after playing game for a bit, then turns on & off repeatedly on startup until connected to charger.
Question Laptop turns on, shows the loading screen then screen goes black.
Question Laptop turns on for a few seconds then turns of. No fan.
Question Accidentally disabled iGPU in BIOS, laptop turns on then turns off
Question Laptop (Lenovo G50) Turns on for a brief moment, then off
Solved! Water spilled on my Lenovo laptop then after 2 weeks the keyboard light was on but the screen turn black what should I do
Laptop won't turn on, works and then breaks with new battery after 30 minutes, and won't run off of AC power
My hp laptop get blackscreen after turning on and showing the first HP logo with 'press 'esc' to startup menu' then my screen
I pressed a key then the laptop turned the screen black but it's on
Laptop once booted after cleaning then turned off itself and cannot turn on anymore
Laptop charging for a second then the orange light up and disappears and can't turn on.
I accidentally turn off asus laptop by power button and then when i reßtarted it does not starts , it is only displaying 'wel

ASK THE COMMUNITY