My laptop getting on while on battery but if i plug the adapter in and then turn on it is not getting on

shuvamgayen

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
hello i am using a lenovo z570 laptop. Recently i am facing some issue regarding power on please read carefully
1. The laptop getting on if no AC adapter is plugged it and operating normally
2. after getting on if i plug my AC adapter it is charging my battery without any issue
3. Now in this case(AC adapter Plugged in) if i shut it down it wont power up again. even after removing the AC adapter it is not getting on. to make it work i need to open the battery and reinsert to power it on again with the battery power.
4.So what i am doing is turn the laptop on with battery then insert the adapter it is charging my battery and then before shutting it down i need to open the ac adapter. so that next time i can turn it on.

Any idea what is damaged or need to be repaired here? please give your valuable suggestion . Everything is original Battery and AC adapter

shuvamgayen

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from shuvamgayen : "Problem regarding Laptop powering up"

hello i am using a lenovo z570 laptop. Recently i am facing some issue regarding power on please read carefully
1. The laptop getting on if no AC adapter is plugged it and operating normally
2. after getting on if i plug my AC adapter it is charging my battery without any issue
3. Now in this case(AC adapter Plugged in) if i shut it down it wont power up again. even after removing the AC adapter it is not getting on. to make it work i need to open the battery and reinsert to power it on again with the battery power.
4.So what i am doing is turn the laptop on with battery then insert the adapter it is charging my battery and then before shutting it down i need to open the ac adapter. so that next time i can turn it on.

Any idea what is damaged or need to be repaired here? please give your valuable suggestion . Everything is original Battery and AC adapter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chael Orallo Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 0
zy95 Laptop Tech Support 1
Acer aspire e 15 Laptop Tech Support 2
jomari29 Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1
lgdragon040 Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 10