Question My Laptop has a Black screen. Can‘t turn on or off

Feb 2, 2022
I have a Lenovo Thinkpad L390. I wanted to shut it down after school and the screen was just black. The red light on the back doesn‘t stop being on. I pressed the power button and nothing happend so I kept holding the button and then the Capslock, the F1 Key and the F4 key light up for a few seconds. What can I do?

Probably not much. Sounds like you have a hardware failure. I would unplug external power and wait for the battery to run down. Then plug it in and try again. It is likely you will need to have it repaired. If you choose to open it up, make sure you have the service manual for that machine (you can usually download these). And follow the ESD precautions. Going in and unplugging and replugging stuff is more likely to cause harm than do good,

Feb 5, 2022
I know you solved it now but for future knowledge:

then the Capslock, the F1 Key and the F4 key light up for a few seconds.

Sounds like a code (unless it does that all the time?) similar to other laptops I've fixed blink a code on CAPS and other keys. The code should be in the manufactures user manual, or service manual, or manufactures support pages or manufactures forum someone might have posted the code table. The code indicates what is wrong and area to start looking in.