My laptop has a broken screen, is there an easy way to connect it to my tv so I can quickly transfer my important files to a f

Oct 20, 2014
Please help meee, I have some really important documents on there and would love to quickly transfer them over to a flashdrive and be done with the laptop.
It is a mini laptop
Windows 7

Solution
OK , so if you know the make/model of laptop i can tell you what type of connection you need to connect it to a modern flat-screen tv , you will either need a HDMI to HDMI , or a VGA to HDMI depending on the laptop you are using

OR ... you can take the hard disk out of the machine and pop it in a new machine.

jayendrajpatel

Estimable
Sep 29, 2014
Yes it is possible but depend upon options available.
Laptops generally have HDMI and VGA ports and both options are now a days available in LED TVs just you need is a HDMI or VGA cable.

As you are using mini laptop there will be HDMI port so use HDMI cable to connect laptop in TV.
No other procedure just plug in and you are done.

synthaside

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
OK , so if you know the make/model of laptop i can tell you what type of connection you need to connect it to a modern flat-screen tv , you will either need a HDMI to HDMI , or a VGA to HDMI depending on the laptop you are using

OR ... you can take the hard disk out of the machine and pop it in a new machine.

Solution

GAMER69

Estimable
Oct 20, 2014
you can simply use the HDMI or the VGA port or you if you are extreme then you can take your hard drive out and use it on another computer, simple or give it to the servcice center if its in warranty