My laptop is working but won't charge anymore. Is there a possibility that the mainboard has defect?

acmegamers97

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
Hi there Akosiwheng29,

I will be happy to assist you today. According to my knowledge there may be two possible defects.

- Your charger isn't providing much voltage to your laptop's battery. (Solution: Check the charger on other laptops.)

OR

- Their might be a defect in the battery. (Solution: Try other batteries on your laptop and then charge it. If not then take your laptop to a hardware shop they will further on, assist you that the problem is in the battery or in the charger).

That's all. If you are still experiencing some problems then just reply to this thread and I will be happy to assist you again.

Warm Regards,
Acme Gamer

acmegamers97

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
Hi there Akosiwheng29,

I will be happy to assist you today. According to my knowledge there may be two possible defects.

- Your charger isn't providing much voltage to your laptop's battery. (Solution: Check the charger on other laptops.)

OR

- Their might be a defect in the battery. (Solution: Try other batteries on your laptop and then charge it. If not then take your laptop to a hardware shop they will further on, assist you that the problem is in the battery or in the charger).

That's all. If you are still experiencing some problems then just reply to this thread and I will be happy to assist you again.

Warm Regards,
Acme Gamer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Manmcmanman Laptop Tech Support 1
Michael@Jensen@WK Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 0
F1yingSquid Laptop Tech Support 10
B Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 5
F Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1