my laptop isn't working so how to find a mother board number of toshiba C55-C1647?

jasudpackaging2

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
I want to purchase a mother board for my laptop and my laptop isn't working so how to find a mother board number of toshiba C55-C1647?
so can anyone find me a solution regarding this issue?
expecting your earliest reply,
Kindly do the needful.

Solution
You input that maker's name and model number into a search in the computer section on e-Bay and it will probbly come up with breaking models which might be in worse condition than yours.

With the greatest respect, if you don't know how to buy it, how much do you know about the complexities of fitting it? I fix computers for a living and I am very wary about replacing laptop motherboards. Everything has to comes to pieces before you can remove the old one and it's a big job.

What happens when you turn the machine on? Maybe there's a better fix than total replacement.
You input that maker's name and model number into a search in the computer section on e-Bay and it will probbly come up with breaking models which might be in worse condition than yours.

With the greatest respect, if you don't know how to buy it, how much do you know about the complexities of fitting it? I fix computers for a living and I am very wary about replacing laptop motherboards. Everything has to comes to pieces before you can remove the old one and it's a big job.

What happens when you turn the machine on? Maybe there's a better fix than total replacement.

Solution