Solved! My laptop runs too slow while its charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonpowerking

Prominent
Sep 16, 2017
Hi
I got my Hp stream 14 like maybe 2 months ago and im getting problems with how it runs when its charging. Basically if i charge the Laptop its goes too slow to the point where its unusable. When its at full power i can then use it normally plugged in or off.

Solution
I have another suggestion as well, however, if you do contact the person you got it from, just explain to them what is going on.

Before doing that, try...

1. Go to "Control Panel" and then "Power Options".
2. Click on "Change plan settings", next to the plan you are using.
3. Now click "Change advanced power settings".
4. Check the different options in there and make sure nothing is set to interfere with the usage while charging. I suggest checking in all of them, as there could be more than one item giving you issues.
5. Once you have made all your changes, click the "Apply" button and then click "OK".
6. Restart the computer.
I have another suggestion as well, however, if you do contact the person you got it from, just explain to them what is going on.

Before doing that, try...

1. Go to "Control Panel" and then "Power Options".
2. Click on "Change plan settings", next to the plan you are using.
3. Now click "Change advanced power settings".
4. Check the different options in there and make sure nothing is set to interfere with the usage while charging. I suggest checking in all of them, as there could be more than one item giving you issues.
5. Once you have made all your changes, click the "Apply" button and then click "OK".
6. Restart the computer.

Solution

dragonpowerking

Prominent
Sep 16, 2017

i dont see boxes to check

Status
Not open for further replies.