So i can't really explain my issue with my labtop (my labtop is a Toshiba Satellite P75-A7200) i've been looking up my issue. And i can't seem to find my solution that's why i'm here, but the problem is that when i turn on my labtop my keyboard's backlight turns on. But then my pc won't boot to the bios or windows then when i took the hard drive out and turned it on it stilled did the same thing. I don't now what is causing the problem and i know it isn't the CD drive or the hard drive. So if you guys had a solution to this it would be greatly appreciated
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then put everything back together then try booting it up.
- Next to try is to reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will not work do connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it.
- If there's a display on the external monitor that could mean that there's a problem with the built in display. You may need to open the laptop and check if the ribbon cable connecting the LCD to the motherboard is damaged or if loose.
- But if there's still no display on the external monitor that means there's a problem with the motherboard.