My laptop won't charge always saying until fully charged but no number.

naoyaido

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
My levono legion y520 was working great then suddenly the battery indicator was going crazy then after that my laptop won't charge. it was saying until fully charged but it's not charging it's just decreasing and I'm really scared. Could there be a possible fix?

Solution
It could be the charger is going to need replacing, or it could be in need of a battery.

Try charging it when the laptop is turned off. Not sleep or hibernate, but off. If it will charge when off, but doesn't seem to charge when on, then the charger is the problem and it will need replacing.

If it won't charge no matter if the laptop is on or off, then you need a new battery.
It could be the charger is going to need replacing, or it could be in need of a battery.

Try charging it when the laptop is turned off. Not sleep or hibernate, but off. If it will charge when off, but doesn't seem to charge when on, then the charger is the problem and it will need replacing.

If it won't charge no matter if the laptop is on or off, then you need a new battery.

Solution