Solved! My laptop won't work. It worked today and was charged and then I left it and when I came back it wouldn't turn on.

Oct 1, 2021
It will not turn on. Plugging the charger doesn't help, and the charger is working fine. This happened before but when I left it as it was then came back later it started working again. This time, I really need to use the laptop. Help.

Solution
Remove the main battery, unplug the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in the wall power only with no batteries see if it turns on. If not, plug in the batteries and wall power see if turns on . If not, you have an issue with the power plug if the battery is dead or a bad motherboard.
Remove the main battery, unplug the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in the wall power only with no batteries see if it turns on. If not, plug in the batteries and wall power see if turns on . If not, you have an issue with the power plug if the battery is dead or a bad motherboard.

Solution