Solved! My lenova went black screen after being bump...won't turn off either.

Jan 8, 2019
After my two week old lenova laptop got bump it went black and will not turn off...do not have another moniter to test this one...I am not into laptops or computers and I'm learning as I go.need help.just replace my Hewett packer because mother board went out it was 8.1this is windows 10.

Solution
What is the model of the laptop? What do you mean by "bump"? Try your best to describe the impact.

The laptop can be turned off by pressing the power button if the option was set in Windows. You can also hold down the power button to do a hard power off. If all else fails, disconnect the power cable and battery.

I am assuming you were able to shut it off eventually. What is the current status of the laptop?

lolnole

Proper
Oct 2, 2018
What is the model of the laptop? What do you mean by "bump"? Try your best to describe the impact.

The laptop can be turned off by pressing the power button if the option was set in Windows. You can also hold down the power button to do a hard power off. If all else fails, disconnect the power cable and battery.

I am assuming you were able to shut it off eventually. What is the current status of the laptop?

Solution