My Lenovo Flex 2 laptop won't boot up.

Liam_31

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016
Okay so basically, yesterday I was browsing the internet on my laptop and everything was perfectly fine. I had to go somewhere, so I closed my screen to put it into sleep/power save mode so I could easily come back to it later.

When I come back to it later, the laptop has switched off despite being plugged in at the time and now is unable to turn on, the little power LED on the side doesnt even flicker. However, when I stick it on charge again the battery LED lights up showing the laptop is charging.

I have no idea what is wrong with it and it would be greatly appriciated if anybody could give me some help on this, thank you!

Hi,

The laptop might have gone into a Hibernate mode. Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still not boot up, open the laptop to remove the battery then unplug the AC adapter as well the press and hold the power button again for 20 seconds then try booting it up.
- Next to try would be to reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure it's seated properly.
- Once the laptop has boot up, do change the Power Option as well.
- Open Power Options then click on Change Plan Settings then Change Advanced Power Settings.
- Expand Hard Disk then set Turn off Hard disk after to NEVER.
- Expand Sleep and set Allow hyrbid sleep to OFF.
- Set Hibernate after to NEVER.
- Do also set Sleep Mode to Never.
- Click Apply and OK then test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.