My lenovo G505 will not start because of the windows 10 install restarts

Brad hitchmough

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016
I was doing the required restarts for windows 10, it managed to get too 47% of what i last saw, theupdate screen was a sky blue colour, all of a sudden all i see is black in the corner of my eye, first thought was a standard restart, 10 mins later still no reboot. I check if the fans a re spinning, dead still, no battery charging lights no screen lights no noise what so ever from my laptop. Its completly turned off. I need to know how to get it back on, ive tried holding the power switch for a few seconds, nothing. Ive tried spamming shift F8, nothing ive removed the battery, nothing works. I paid £100 to basically destroy a £600 laptop.

This laptop is a major source of income and right now i cant afford to replace it. Any advice will be checked too the dot please i need this help, thank you for the time reading, hope someone can help me thanks

Solution
Your title and description do not match on what you are seeing, but if the laptop will not power on at all, as described, the you need service. I would first have the power supply checked.