Solved! my lenovo idea pad laptop wont turn on and wont charge. how to solve

Sep 15, 2020
While I am using the laptop turned off and then after when I tried to turn on the LED lights shown white signal .Again when I press power button nothing signal displayed and No LED light signal . when I connected to AC power it will not charge. I pressed power button for 30 seconds no change happen . The laptop battery and other component are builtin to remove for some time.please could you help me ..?

Last edited:
Solution
Probably a dead motherboard. You can still remove the battery, just need to open the case and unplug it, try that, and remove the CMOS battery, then hold in the power button for about 30 seconds and try turning it on again. Also try different RAM stick or swap RAM slots if your model has more than one.
Probably a dead motherboard. You can still remove the battery, just need to open the case and unplug it, try that, and remove the CMOS battery, then hold in the power button for about 30 seconds and try turning it on again. Also try different RAM stick or swap RAM slots if your model has more than one.

Solution