My Lenovo Tablet is stuck on an infinite reboot cycle (URGENT)

Apr 1, 2018
Over the weekend my Lenovo tablet was working perfectly, but today when I got home and turned it on it got stuck in an infinite reboot cycle. It turns on, asks for my password to go onto the home screen, then immediately starts to reboot. This is going on for a couple hours. I don’t know any of the data because I can’t even make it to the settings page fast enough.

I’ve tried starting it in safe mode and it still does the same thing. I have important things in my notes on this tablet. I should’ve written these notes elsewhere, but I forgot because yesterday I just jotted them down. Help, please.

Solution
Check if any buttons are stuck. That can cause this.

Now if none are and if it won't even let you get into "Safe Mode" then the only options left really are a "Hard Reset" or having it looked at by a tech for a hardware issue. In either case you would lose data.
Check if any buttons are stuck. That can cause this.

Now if none are and if it won't even let you get into "Safe Mode" then the only options left really are a "Hard Reset" or having it looked at by a tech for a hardware issue. In either case you would lose data.

Solution