ajaypkv

Prominent
Oct 25, 2017
My new LG G4 have the same issue and none of the above answers help to solve it. I bought a new 32GB card it got detected for the first time. Next morning it started o throw errors and removed the card and tried on my PC. The card worked as desired. Then i formatted it again (as it was empty), and attached it back on. and the same error popped up. Something "Cannot read the disk, need to format.. kind" so i tried formatting it from the device, but the process never completed.. it will say formatting.. 20%... and gone. So i pulled the card out and tried on my other 3 devices and they all had no issues detecting it. Second thing i noticed was the signal strength of the device is very poor comparing other devices i have, I am sitting just two floors below from our telecom tower and it hardly shows two bars (<40%) on the device. Most of the areas where other devices have access to 4G and full signal strength this device shows very poor signal. Any advice how to fix it?

If the device is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about the not detecting the card. It may be an issue with the port. About the signal strength, it could be the phone, and it could be the carrier/service provider. So I would try contacting them first about the poor strength. If it turns out to be the phone and not them, then again, contact the manufacturer.