Status
Not open for further replies.

SavonKeisari

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
My Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Around-Ear headphones microphone stopped working. The headphone audio works fine. Yesterday i was playing with my friends on PS4 and i sometimes put the microphone on my mouth and i yell at it, to make my friends get annoyed. And it worked fine for a long time when i did that, but yesterday my friend told me that my mic was making a high static/buzzing noise. It sometimes stopped and sometimes it was fine, but late at evening my PS4 didn't even recognize that there was a microphone. I think some spit went to the microphone. Would love some help :)

Solution
Is the microphoe embodied to the cable? If so, just buy a new cable. Too bad this headset requires it's own cable and thus you ll have to order it from Sennheiser. Before that though, check your set to another system to ensure that it is not a problem of a bad jack port. If you want to simply fix it, the only thing you can try is open it up, clean it and dry it

Tolis_GR

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
Is the microphoe embodied to the cable? If so, just buy a new cable. Too bad this headset requires it's own cable and thus you ll have to order it from Sennheiser. Before that though, check your set to another system to ensure that it is not a problem of a bad jack port. If you want to simply fix it, the only thing you can try is open it up, clean it and dry it

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.