my micromax mobile model Q491 from the setting menu the USB tethering is not to be opening

Sep 10, 2018
my micromax mobile model Q491 from the setting menu the USB tethering is not to be opening, please solve to this

Solution
Did you try restarting the phone?

Also, are you trying to do this using Data or WiFi? As it is possible, if through Data, that your carrier/service provider does not allow for USB tethering. Which would make it not turn on.

If it is happening while trying to tether and the phone is accessing WiFi, then I would make sure you have data turned off on the phone.

Should none of this work, then the manufacturer, or the carrier/service provider that the phone was gotten through, may have restricted this option on the device.
Did you try restarting the phone?

Also, are you trying to do this using Data or WiFi? As it is possible, if through Data, that your carrier/service provider does not allow for USB tethering. Which would make it not turn on.

If it is happening while trying to tether and the phone is accessing WiFi, then I would make sure you have data turned off on the phone.

Should none of this work, then the manufacturer, or the carrier/service provider that the phone was gotten through, may have restricted this option on the device.

Solution