My microphone picks up keyboard. Tips and or buy new microphone

Solution
first:

what microphone are you using? where do you have it placed?

a few things which may be of value noting:

-cardioid style microphones pick up sound from one direction so can help limit sound from behind them (omnidirectional picks up from all sides)
-the microphone should be closest to you instead of other sound sources. ideally this is 6-12" from your face mounted on a boom arm but depending on the ambient sound sources in the room its possible to not use a boom mount
-installing rubber o-rings under your keycaps on the mxreds can quiet them a bit.
-if you have the microphone sitting on the desk think about moving it further away from the keyboard.
-if you are not already, consider a shock mount, boom arm and pop filter. a shock...
first:

what microphone are you using? where do you have it placed?

a few things which may be of value noting:

-cardioid style microphones pick up sound from one direction so can help limit sound from behind them (omnidirectional picks up from all sides)
-the microphone should be closest to you instead of other sound sources. ideally this is 6-12" from your face mounted on a boom arm but depending on the ambient sound sources in the room its possible to not use a boom mount
-installing rubber o-rings under your keycaps on the mxreds can quiet them a bit.
-if you have the microphone sitting on the desk think about moving it further away from the keyboard.
-if you are not already, consider a shock mount, boom arm and pop filter. a shock mount will take away vibratory noise (fans, thumps from hands on table) a boom will allow better placement (closer to you so other sounds are not as prevalent) and a pop filter will reduce pop (caused by air blowing on it when you have the microphone closer to your face).
-in cases where ideal microphone placement is not possible or does not help consider putting the microphone in a box you construct with the entire rear side covered and the front facing you open. the inside should be lined with acoustic foam (the pointed kind). this will help muffle any sound to the rear so make sure any sounds you want muffled are to the rear.
-if you are the closest object to the microphone adjusting sensitivity and gain can have good effect.
-you could run a low-pass filter on your audio when compiling the video. this knocks out any high pitched noise. this can deaden the noise from a keyboard but too much and it can make vocal sounds you make at higher pitches sound wonky.

Solution

luckeGG

Estimable
Oct 5, 2015

If you checked my imgur footage, you can see how it looks like. I have an blue snowball ICE :)

Thank you for all the tips, I will try them out and see how it will be after that :)