Question My Mitsubishi DA-R45P wont turn on, fuses not blown

Sonic Illusions

Prominent
Feb 16, 2019
Possibly, the failed component(s) created an open circuit and that could explain the new fuses not being blown - now, there's no current draw. Typically, fuses are in the power supply section, so your issue may be there. I wish I had better news. Now you need to answer this question: Is it worth the repair bill?

Sep 18, 2019
Ive checked the wire and its fine, the fuses were replaced, I dont know why it wont power on..

Hi,

can you help me about Mitsubishi DA-R45P ?

I have the same device, but I do not have a remote for this device.
And as you know, you can not use it without remote.

So please can you download free app for remote from Google play, and with that app and with learn function from app you can obtain remote Infrared code. and then send to me, so that i can use it in my universal remote.
it is easy to use, you just need to point remote control in direction of smartpohone, and you see app.

Thank you

To my knowledge phones don't have IR receivers so if there were such an app the phone would have no way to learn the codes. You would need the original remote to teach the codes into a learning remote.
The Logitech database doesn't contain those codes so you can't use one of those.
URC does have some Mitsubishi receiver codes in their database but it doesn't specify models for most of them. You can check with them.

Sep 18, 2019
To my knowledge phones don't have IR receivers so if there were such an app the phone would have no way to learn the codes. You would need the original remote to teach the codes into a learning remote.
The Logitech database doesn't contain those codes so you can't use one of those.
URC does have some Mitsubishi receiver codes in their database but it doesn't specify models for most of them. You can check with them.

some smartphones still have IR, but not many.

yes, another option is to use universal remote with learn function. but i do not have original remote.

i dont know what i can do now ?