Solved! My Motorola led 4k tv has no aux option

Oct 8, 2019
My Motorola led 4k tv has no aux option... I have connected it to HDMI to aux convertor but didn't get sucess, then I connect it to digital audio output from optical cable to aux convertor but got fail. Now please suggest what to do?? And one more thing I won't be able to find "external speaker option" in my tv, what to do now??

Solution
On many TVs you have to turn on HDMI-ARC or the optical audio output in the TV audio menu.
You may also have to turn off the TV speakers and change the audio output type to PCM stereo.
This should be in the owners manual.
The optical and ARC connections are equal in quality so use the optical. That way you don't lose an HDMI input.
On many TVs you have to turn on HDMI-ARC or the optical audio output in the TV audio menu.
You may also have to turn off the TV speakers and change the audio output type to PCM stereo.
This should be in the owners manual.
The optical and ARC connections are equal in quality so use the optical. That way you don't lose an HDMI input.

Solution
Oct 21, 2019
If your external speakers have a Bluetooth option, pair your tv via add bluetooth devices, this will save you time and money. If your speakers don't have a bluetooth receiver, you can buy a Bluetooth dongle off amazon which connects to your Aux cable.

TRENDING THREADS