mikey3103

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
So recently i have been infected i believe with adware on my computer. I constantly get a pop up at the bottom right of my computer screen and its called "My Music Life". When you hit the X to close the box at the top it redirects to the default web browser to some clearly malicious websites. I currently have 3 different types of spyware on my computer and AVG antivirus and tried a couple other free trials to get rid of this thing. It does not show up in the task manager when it pops up and there are no strange programs on my computer in the add/remove programs. Whats even stranger is now my google chrome will not open up my normal websites I have reinstalled that as well with no luck. My computer is up to date and all drivers are good to go. When I do a google search of this file it just sends me to crazy websites that say go to add/remove programs and get rid of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rimmy13

Estimable
Dec 17, 2015
Please try to scan your computer with malware bytes antimalware. you can download the malware bytes by clicking on this link: [filehippo link removed]
go to the source https://www.malwarebytes.org/ and once scan will be completed. then you need to run hitman pro on your computer and reboot your computer. then it will start working fine.

mikey3103

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013

This is one of the websites I first went to when it started popping up. All of their suggested malware removal tools had me removing my antivirus software. I actually tried all the sites that google brought up when i searched for a fix. They all suggested removing my antivirus software with their software and I highly doubt AVG is a virus and causing the popups. Thanks for the reply though.