My new laptop keep crashing and restarting every time i start a game

caroles101.101

Commendable
Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone, its been reeally frustrating please help, my new acer aspire e15 e5- 576g-82RZ has been crashing everytime i open a game. the problem starts the moment i open a game, for example cs go, when i start it, it will show the desktop, then back to the game, then back to the desktop then back to the game again after about 4 times of that happening, STRAIGHT to blue screen, then resstart, please help, actually i just bought the laptop last monday the problem occured and then i went back on the manufacturer the following day and he said that i should update my windows, after i updated it, yess it fixed it but my whole laptop suffered and became slower soo the following day again back again to the manufacturer but this time they replaced my laptop and it looks fine but i couldnt test a game in their place so i went home again thinking that this is it but surprise, the crashing began again please help

Solution
First, make sure your drivers are up to date, and you also might consider downloading BlueScreenView to see which files or drivers are causing the crash. When you said that updating windows made the computer slow, was it generally sluggish or were you referring to fps in-game?

All that being said, you should not have to troubleshoot a laptop right out of the box. Video the crashes, take it back to the manufacturer, and make them give you one that works. It is their job.

shmoochie

Prominent
May 10, 2018
First, make sure your drivers are up to date, and you also might consider downloading BlueScreenView to see which files or drivers are causing the crash. When you said that updating windows made the computer slow, was it generally sluggish or were you referring to fps in-game?

All that being said, you should not have to troubleshoot a laptop right out of the box. Video the crashes, take it back to the manufacturer, and make them give you one that works. It is their job.

Solution