My next book tablet comes on says next book then goes to another screen that says next book powered by Android but it gets stu

Sep 16, 2018
Next book tablet shows it's loading but won't come on? I've done a hard reset but still nothing it just keeps saying its loading?

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you have a bad app, virus, malware, etc. on it that needs to be removed. If, however, it won't start up even in "Safe Mode" and a "Hard Reset" didn't help, then you may have to have it looked at for hardware issues.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you have a bad app, virus, malware, etc. on it that needs to be removed. If, however, it won't start up even in "Safe Mode" and a "Hard Reset" didn't help, then you may have to have it looked at for hardware issues.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
woodhead666 Android Tablets 0
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
ReallyTastyApples Android Tablets 0
Soorya172 Android Tablets 0
Mxfofo9 Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 2