Solved! My PC is stuck in safe mode/bios thingy. Please help

Oct 27, 2020
My PC is stuck in safe mode or BIOS. Please help. From my research on how to solve this problem I need to check the system configuration, but I can't find that anywhere on my screen. I can only find three different things that I can change under boot configuration. (Bootup numlock state, security option, and full screen logo show.) I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
Solution
Type config into the taskbar search box and open the System Configuration program as an administrator. Check the boot tab and see if Safe Boot is checked. If it is, uncheck it. Be careful what you change here. You may need to also check the "Make boot changes permanent" box. I don't remember. Hopefully, that will fix your problem. However, there could also be system errors that are making the machine come up in safe mode. If the above doesn;t fix your problem, post back.
Type config into the taskbar search box and open the System Configuration program as an administrator. Check the boot tab and see if Safe Boot is checked. If it is, uncheck it. Be careful what you change here. You may need to also check the "Make boot changes permanent" box. I don't remember. Hopefully, that will fix your problem. However, there could also be system errors that are making the machine come up in safe mode. If the above doesn;t fix your problem, post back.

Solution
My PC is stuck in safe mode or BIOS. Please help. From my research on how to solve this problem I need to check the system configuration, but I can't find that anywhere on my screen. I can only find three different things that I can change under boot configuration. (Bootup numlock state, security option, and full screen logo show.) I don't know what to do.

First need to figure out if it's in BIOS or safe mode those are different things, does Windows try to load? What exactly happens when you turn on the laptop? Need full details about the issue, how it started, if you tried anything already, model of the laptop.