My phone had downloaded unwanted apps automatically and it was not getting uninstalled as well and these apps on behalf starte

anujg4732

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
My phone had downloaded unwanted apps automatically and it was not getting uninstalled as well and these apps on behalf started to install more apps by automatically starting my internet WiFi and this led that my phone started hanging and evey time it shows this app is not responding so i tried to root my and my phone got rooted and by using titanium backup I was able to uninstall some apps but the problem was still existing so after that I unrooted my phone and after that I reset my phone and now it is showing that internal and phone storage is 0 bytes but the phone is able to install apps from Google play but can't install apps from outside such as apps received from others through shareit and other my phone is Micromax canvas juice a77 pls help me as fast as possible it's my Ernest request

Solution
What is the state of the phone at this point? You said you did a factory reset right? It's back to how it was when new? Sounds like you are messing with the system a bit too much for your own good, you rooted it and installing unauthorized programs, no wonder you go a virus on it. Reset the thing to factory new, that will clear all the odd apps, or it should.
What is the state of the phone at this point? You said you did a factory reset right? It's back to how it was when new? Sounds like you are messing with the system a bit too much for your own good, you rooted it and installing unauthorized programs, no wonder you go a virus on it. Reset the thing to factory new, that will clear all the odd apps, or it should.

Solution