my PHONEclosed s3600i gave me red number BD0204EE

Solution
The error you are seeing is related to the software of the phone.
Something has gone wrong or the Os or data are corrupted.

It is a halt error in booting or loading the Os of the phone due to this.
You should take it to your contract phone provider, where it will be sent to Samsung for repair.

Or, you can, turn off the phone.
Remove your memory or SD card.
And its sim if you can access it.

The next step if you have not installed a custom os, but have the stock version of Samsung`s Android os is to factory restore the phones os.

It will tell you on the net how to do this.
And the error should clear after the factory restore.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Ok, well, going off a Google search, since you give next to no information here..

It would seem as though this error code is common on certain Samsung devices. Typically it means your phone has encountered an error from which it failed to recover. You can fix this by flashing the firmware, which is possible to do yourself. However, it also requires the technical know-how to get it done. The simplest mistake made when flashing your device could wreck it beyond repair.

If you have a repair shop close by, I'd recommend taking it to them for the peace of mind knowing that if THEY break it, they have to buy you a new one.

Also, please don't make posts about cell phones in the Windows 7 forum..

Shaun o

Distinguished
The error you are seeing is related to the software of the phone.
Something has gone wrong or the Os or data are corrupted.

It is a halt error in booting or loading the Os of the phone due to this.
You should take it to your contract phone provider, where it will be sent to Samsung for repair.

Or, you can, turn off the phone.
Remove your memory or SD card.
And its sim if you can access it.

The next step if you have not installed a custom os, but have the stock version of Samsung`s Android os is to factory restore the phones os.

It will tell you on the net how to do this.
And the error should clear after the factory restore.

Solution