my receiner has 1 rca input for my sub.Now my sub has 2 input and output wire connections. I bought the wire to rca converters

jwr401

Estimable
Feb 23, 2015
My receiver has 1 rca input for sub.My sub has 2 input and 2 output wire connecters.I have bought the rca to wire converters but doing something wrong anybody know

Solution
Hopefully your receiver has an OUTPUT for your sub. You should be able to use either input on your sub. It might have a preferred (left or right) input. But since your receiver has a dedicated output, it shouldn't matter. The receiver is dictating what audio is sent to the sub.

kanewolf

Judicious
Hopefully your receiver has an OUTPUT for your sub. You should be able to use either input on your sub. It might have a preferred (left or right) input. But since your receiver has a dedicated output, it shouldn't matter. The receiver is dictating what audio is sent to the sub.

Solution
Does your sub have a power cord? If it doesn't then you will need an amplifier to drive it if you want to connect it to the receiver sub out. You can also try to connect it to the front speaker outs of the receiver and connect the front L-R speakers to the sub. You will have to set the speaker menu to large front speakers, no sub to get it to work that way.