my samsung galaxy 2 went completely dead and now wont charge

Solution
If the device is more than a year old order a new battery through Amazon.com. I have used JM Intl. with great results. Don't pay more than $20. (New) The carrier stores will charge stupid people $40-50.?
Before you do that though try removing the battery, make sure all contacts are clean (Q-tips & Isopropyl alcohol) While holding the power button down replace the battery (takes a little dexterity) that started my Samsung up when all else failed. Or, try booting into recovery by holding the power button AND the volume button down, then reboot. Root it when you get it started and update your ROM, make a backup, in case you run into trouble. Good Luck...

CallahanUSA

Honorable
Jul 24, 2013
If the device is more than a year old order a new battery through Amazon.com. I have used JM Intl. with great results. Don't pay more than $20. (New) The carrier stores will charge stupid people $40-50.?
Before you do that though try removing the battery, make sure all contacts are clean (Q-tips & Isopropyl alcohol) While holding the power button down replace the battery (takes a little dexterity) that started my Samsung up when all else failed. Or, try booting into recovery by holding the power button AND the volume button down, then reboot. Root it when you get it started and update your ROM, make a backup, in case you run into trouble. Good Luck...

Solution