My samsung galaxy A8 turns on but when it gets to the swipe screen it recycles back to the start up

Beryl_33

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
My samsung galaxy 4G tab A8 comes on but when it gets to the swipe screen it goes back to the start up and recycles several times before finally going to the home screen. Sometimes the home screen locks up and the tablet turns off and sometimes it works.

Solution
Just prior to this starting, did you install any new apps or update any apps? If so, I would suggest rolling back the update, or if was a new app, uninstalling it and then restarting the device to see if this resolves the problem.

If it doesn't, you may need to do a "Hard Reset" of the device, but that would be an option I would only suggest you do if you have no other options left. I say that because a "Hard Reset" will cause you to lose data.
Just prior to this starting, did you install any new apps or update any apps? If so, I would suggest rolling back the update, or if was a new app, uninstalling it and then restarting the device to see if this resolves the problem.

If it doesn't, you may need to do a "Hard Reset" of the device, but that would be an option I would only suggest you do if you have no other options left. I say that because a "Hard Reset" will cause you to lose data.

Solution

Beryl_33

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

Beryl_33

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016