my samsung galaxy s3 wont charge or turn on

JZDX17

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
My Samsung galaxy s3 sprint model SPH-L710 wont charge at all or turn on I was dancing one day and my phone fell out when it dropped I picked it up and it wouldn't turn on I tried charging it and no response the had 86% before it fell and it already was a cracked phone. Is there anyway possible way to get the phone to work again ?

Solution
Have you opened it up and made sure the battery is actually secure and correctly placed? If you dropped it, then it is completely possible that the battery (or its connections) got knocked loose and the battery being out of place will cause you to not get a charge.

You might also want to test the charging port to see if it is ok. Try using a different cord, one that you can use with another device just fine, and see if it will charge your phone. If it will, your other cord is bad. If it won't, then it may be the port, which then means the motherboard as well, would need to be replaced.

In that case it is probably wise to get a local tech, or the manufacturers rep, to get it repaired/replaced.
Have you opened it up and made sure the battery is actually secure and correctly placed? If you dropped it, then it is completely possible that the battery (or its connections) got knocked loose and the battery being out of place will cause you to not get a charge.

You might also want to test the charging port to see if it is ok. Try using a different cord, one that you can use with another device just fine, and see if it will charge your phone. If it will, your other cord is bad. If it won't, then it may be the port, which then means the motherboard as well, would need to be replaced.

In that case it is probably wise to get a local tech, or the manufacturers rep, to get it repaired/replaced.

Solution