my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 jelly bean 4.1.2 unable to connect via data cable to the computer

surag7955

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
Hi, my galaxy tab2 7.0 GT-P3100 did not able to connect to the computer.its jelly bean 4.1.2.i am using windows 8 os in my pc.when connecting my tab to pc it shows that usb not recoganized.i also installed samsung kies to my pc.please tell me a solution.

I hate that Samsug Kies program ... damned thing won't work on most of my Samsung Devices.

Uninstall it.

1. On the tablet, go to the Home screen and press the Menu button below the display.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select Wireless & network.

4. Choose USB setting.

5. Select Mass storage.

Connect the USB cable to the PC and watch the PC find it and connect, then show up the directory etc ...

:)

If you went into the settings and made changes on the TABLET ... then connect it to the PC ... it should then show up on the PC as a "Mass Storage Device".

You must make these changes on the TABLET FIRST.

If it still will not work, then you may have a damaged USB Cable, or the PORT on the TABLET may be damaged or dirty - clean the port with a dry toothbrush just to make sure no dirt or lint is stuck in there.

surag7955

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
In storage there is no cached data settings,and the tab has no charging problem.please tell me a solution.i think that this problem is because of the android jelly bean version.any possibilitty of upgrading the tab without using the pc.please help.